Important Event Information
Online ticket sales have ended. You can buy them at the gate Saturday and Sunday.
$10 Children 3-12
Children 2 & under FREE
Hours and Tickets:
- Adult Tickets: $15 General Admission Ticket Online & $20 at the gate
- Kids Tickets (Children ages 3-12): $5 online & $10 at the gate
- Kids ages 2 & under are free
- Saturday, Oct. 23rd: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday, Oct. 24th: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
This is a RAIN OR SHINE EVENT.
Front Gate & Ticket Information:
Please bring either a print out of your ticket with QR Code or have it ready on your phone when you get to the front gate of the festival. We will also have tickets for sale at the gate. Please make sure to stand in the pre-purchased tickets line when you arrive.
- Bring your I.D. (There will be beer, cider and wine available for purchase inside the festival. We will be checking ID’s and wrist banding at the front gate for those who are over 21 years old and wish to drink).
- We prefer you leave your well behaved dog at home. Otherwise your dog must be leashed at all times and cleaned up after.
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring picnic blankets & chairs
- We not have public camping