Mark your calendar for 7th Annual Wine & Wreath workshop the December 3rd, 2016 with the choice of 2 workshops per day and December 4th, 2016 with an 11:00 am workshop.
Kick off the holiday season creating a fresh wreath for your home or gift. A variety of fresh greens will be offered to fill a wreath frame. Workshop materials include a variety of fresh greens, cones, assorted decorations and ribbon for bows. Attendees are encouraged to bring unusual greens or their favorite ornaments.
Wine & Wreath takes place in and around the historic Cherokee log cabin and greenhouse. We will offer warm cider and light fare. Enjoy warming up around the fireplace and enjoy a wine tasting from Elk Island Winery.Expand All / Close All
- DATE: December 3rd & 4th, 2016
- Two workshops on Dec 3rd 11:00 am & 2:00 pm
- One workshop on Dec 4th at 11:00 am
- Space is limited.
- Wine tasting by Elk Island Winery & Light Food
- Please bring garden clippers and gloves
- Tickets will be available for purchase online here
- Questions call: Rassawek Vineyard (804) 396-3089
- Email: email@example.com