- All handcrafted items that are for sale must be created by the artist/vendor. This is a show for artists and craftsmen and not a show for commercialism or dealers. RSJ strongly encourages vendors to perform ongoing demonstrations during the Jubilee.
- VENDOR FEE: $200.00; 10′ x 10′ space, and $400.00; 10′ x 20′ space.
- Food Vendors: 10′ x 10′ food vendors will pay $200 before the show and 10% of their gross sales after the show, if the vendor sells over $2,000. 10′ x 20′ food vendors will pay $400 before the show and 10% of their gross sales after the show if the vendor sells over $4,000. The additional 10% if owed will be collected Sunday June 4th, 2017 by a Rassawek employee.
- Cancellation policy: 75% of fee will be refunded if notification is received more than 30 days from event date. Cancellations within 30 days of event will forfeit 100% of the vendor fee.
- Jubilee Hours
June 1 – 10am to 6pm; June 3 – 11am – 5pm.
The Jubilee goes on rain or shine.
Friday: May 31: 9am to 7pm (set-up)
Saturday: June 1: 6am-9am (set-up)
Sunday: June 2: 8am-10am (set-up)
Vendors must be set up and be operational to the public according to times listed above.
- If approved for participation and acceptance, RSJ has the right to promote your involvement as necessary but without guarantee.
- Images and artwork submitted in the application maybe used on our website to promote your exhibit. All images will be associated with name of artist or exhibitor.
- Vendors must carry business general liability insurance for their protection. The COI should list Rassawek Spring Jubilee, June 1 & 2 2019 at Rassawek Vineyards 6276 River Road West Columbia VA 23038(Additional insured Phillip and Debra Stonemen, Kirk and Leanora Johnson, Rassawek Ventures Inc.)
- Food vendors are required to have a temporary food establishment application and permit on file for RSJ with Goochland County Health Department. If you have questions regarding the health department’s requirements, please contact Jeanelle Rogers at (804) 556-5843. Temporary food establishment application available here.
- Compliance with all local Health Department and Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (VDACS) regulations is the responsibility of the vendor.
- Vendors wishing to sell cheese and other dairy products, meats and baked goods must comply with VDACS regulations. Contact the VDACS Food Safety Program at 804.786.3501 for assistance.
- Vendors are responsible for state and federal taxes. For assistance, check out the Virginia Department of Taxation website.
- Vendors may not trade or switch spaces, or set up in any other location. The layout of the RSJ is subject to change year to year depending on site conditions.
- Drinking alcoholic beverages in your booth is prohibited.
- Although there will be security on Friday and Saturday nights, all fixtures and materials are left overnight at the vendors’ risk. The Festival’s insurance will not cover personal property, so vendors should obtain their own insurance.
- For the safety of the festival’s attendees, all personal vehicles are NOT ALLOWED to move onto or within the site during the hours of 9am-6pm on Saturday and 10am-5pm on Sunday.
- All vendors must apply each year, including vendors who have participated in previous festivals. Applications are due April 5, 2019. Download and print Vendor Application and Vendor Requirements.
- Applicants must submit with application a minimum of two (2) color photos of your booth set-up looks like and what you are demonstrating or selling; these will not be returned.
- Completed and signed applications, including the vendor fee.
- The Rassawek Spring Jubilee Committee will review the applications and notify you if your application was accepted or not accepted. Once accepted the vendor fee will be processed.
- Each vendor gets +1 entry ticket per day. Any additional staff you require will need to purchase a ticket. Each vendor will receive event day kit with parking information, and event details the week of May 13th.
- Failure to meet vendor fee deadlines may result in forfeiture of booth space.
- Documents to be submitted to RSJ by April 5th, 2019.
- Insurance certificate: The COI should list Rassawek Spring Jubilee, June 1 & 2 2019 at Rassawek Vineyards 6276 River Road West Columbia VA 23038(Additional insured Phillip and Debra Stonemen, Kirk and Leanora Johnson, Rassawek Ventures Inc.)
- Temporary food establishment application & permit
- A passing inspection report for all prepared food items
- Business general liability insurance for their protection.
- Signed and completed application, with photos and vendor fee
Vendor Questions email:email@example.com
- We would love to have you make a site visit prior to the Jubilee to get a better idea of where you need to go the day of the event.
- You are welcome to set-up as much as you can prior to the morning of June 1, 2019.
- Day of traffic requires a little patience, with everyone unloading at the same time, we hope to have volunteers to help assist vendors to move things along.
- The event map is an ever-changing work of art and subject to change on a moment’s notice. The grounds are very unique and some parts are less than even. Everyone will be placed with the best interest of the event and the activity being shared, and we appreciate your patience and flexibility upon load-in. You may want to bring wood blocks to help level your tables and tents or exhibits.
- Each vendor space measures approximately 10’x10’ or 10′ x 20′.
- Your area will be marked with your name/business name on a sign in the ground.
- Electricity availability is limited, bring extension cords.
- Ice will NOT be available.
- ENTRANCE GATES – there will be two entrance gates for vendor set-up. Each vendor will be notified in advance which gate to enter for set-up. Stonebridge (Hilltop area) or Main Gate (Cherokee Cabin area). Each vendor will park in the parking lot that is closest to your booth.
Thank you for your interest in participating in the Rassawek Spring Jubilee. All Applications are due April 5th, 2019. You will be notified if you are approved for event participation.